Lord, I am so tired of hearing President Trump is soft on Russia or that somehow he or his team colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election. It is often said “actions speak louder than words” and that is true in this case.
If you look at history here are some undeniable facts.
- President Trump fired 59 Tomahawk Missiles at a Syrian base partially manned by the Russians.
- Heather Nauret and Nikki Haley, speaking on behalf of the Whitehouse have been highly critical of Russia.
- President Trump joined with other leaders in condemning the Russian attack in the UK.
- President Trump authorized the arming of the Ukrainians against Russia. That is a move President Obama backed down on.
- In August 2017 President Trump ordered 3 Russian diplomatic facilities to close.
- March 15th of this year President Trump announced new sanctions against Russia.
- Today President Trump expelled 60 Russian diplomats n response to the poisoning of Russian spy Sergei Skripal in the UK.
For all you America Last haters out there the last thing I will say on this is Presidents Obama and Bush both congratulated Russian Presidents upon their elections.
The Democratic Party’s position along with all other America Last people’s argument falls apart!