Austin Bay from Observer News & Politics thinks so. It is well theorized that the Russians, Chinese and others were able to gain access to Hillary Clinton’s server. The so called 30,000 “personal” emails she had deleted are likely in nefarious hands.
As a Veteran with a Secret Clearance or above you understand the risks of Blackmail. When I was in the Air Force you could lose your Security Clearance for any number of things. The process for evaluating the whole person encompasses several factors including the following:
- Allegiance to the United States
- Possible Foreign Influence or Preference
- Sexual Behavior
- Personal Conduct
- Financial Considerations – Credit Reports and Rating
- Alcohol Use and Drug Involvement
- Psychological Conditions
- Criminal Conduct – Caveat – Under 2 Investigations
- History of Handling and Use of Protected Information
- Other Personal or Political Activities
Even without proof that Hillary’s information was hacked she fails on 2 levels for sure. Others might be a bit speculative. Remember, you only need to fail on one to be considered a security risk. This results in revocation of your clearance which usually means discharged due to being unfit for duty.
What should this mean for a Presidential Candidate?