As seen on Red FlagNews.com by :
Since Obama took office an unprecedented number of top military leaders have been removed from their posts – nearly 200 generals, flag officers and other high-ranking officials. They are being “removed” at a rate of about one per week.
The link below is hard to understand. The first page you see is a Giant ad and you must click Continue to Site in the upper right hand corner to get to the article.
I’d like to share some of the things we are hearing from military officials:
- “I believe there is a purging of the military. The problem is worse than we have ever seen.” “Morale is at an unprecedented low.” – Retired Army Lt. Gen. William G. “Jerry” Boykin, founding member of Delta Force and later deputy undersecretary of defense for intelligence under President George W. Bush
- The “bigger picture” is that “the U.S. armed forces have been under relentless attack by the occupant of the Oval Office for five years.” – Retired Navy Capt. Joseph John, a Naval Academy graduate who served three tours of duty in Vietnam, served as an al-Qaida expert for the FBI, and was a commanding officer with SEALs embedded on special operations
- Obama seeks to “seize control over national security” and, bypassing Congress, singlehandedly weaken the U.S. military. Obama is purging the military by firing top-level commanders and that his ultimate goal is to “destroy U.S. military superiority” to the “advantage of our global enemies.” – Ret. Army Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely
- “There is no doubt [Obama] is intent on emasculating the military and will fire anyone who disagrees with him” over such issues as “homosexuals, women in foxholes, the Obama sequester.” – Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, recipient of the U.S. military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor
- Obama administration is rushing to unload senior officers whom he believes have become “political pawns” dismissed for questionable reasons. – J.D. Gordon, a retired Navy commander and a former Pentagon spokesman in the Office of the Secretary of Defense
- “Just when you thought the leadership of this government could not get any worse, it does.” “Never in history has an administration spawned another scandal to cover the current one.” – Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, recipient of the U.S. military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor
- “I spend most of my ?drills’ doing online training on things like ?diversity’ and ?preventing sexual harassment’ these days.” “It’s becoming a joke. This country is in trouble.” – Coast Guard Reserve speaking on condition of anonymity
- Retired Air Force pilot Lt. Col. Robert “Buzz” Patterson, senior military aide to President Bill Clinton, also asserts that Obama’s national security policies are weakening the military and endangering the country’s safety.
According to a veteran Army intelligence official, there is a major concern within the armed forces that a “compliant officer class” is being created by the Obama administration. It is so bad it’s becoming harder to find senior officers who will say no to anything.
Clearly this is part of Obama’s plan for a complete takeover of America.
We are indeed in a war for America due to the war on America from the enemy within the White House.
Ret. Army Maj. Gen Paul Vallely is calling on us to act, too:
“This means raising your voice now to your neighbors, family, co-workers and friends.” “Be the captains of your souls. I pray for another George Washington to appear within the year and lead us.”
God speed and thank you for answering the call Patriots.