“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,” Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller’s office, said Friday.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- When is Enough Enough? #VetsForTrump
- World’s Number 1 Bad Guy?
- Good News For The New Year! #VetsForTrump
- Democrats Are Dangerous @VetsForTrump
- George Soros And Christianity Today #VetsForTrump
- Fraud or Felon? #VetsForTrump
- President Trump in Hershey Pa
- Why Vets For Trump Allows Anti-Trump Comments #VetsForTrump
- An Embarrassing Moment #VetsForTrump
- Saudi Students #VetsForTrump
Click here for posts prior to May 2018.