Veterans for Trump
News & Opinion
Vets for Trump
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Vets for Trump does not trust social media
Vets for Trump aka Veterans for Trump give veterans a platform to share their voices in support of President Trump on any and all topics. We are not a “cult of personality” organization. Vets for Trump is about policy, not personality. We hope for his return in 2024. Click here to read more on the About page. We do not want your money. If you want to help veterans you can get a website, domain, and more at this link. We never share your information unless you request we do so.
Vets for Trump is not the proper channel for resolving your individual issues as veterans. Click here.
Why Veterans support Trump
Love him or hate him, no President has done more for veterans than Donald J Trump! He also rebuilt our military!
Reformed the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to improve care, choice, and employee accountability
- Signed and implemented the VA Mission Act, which made permanent Veterans CHOICE, revolutionized the VA community care system, and delivered quality care closer to home for Veterans
- The number of Veterans who say they trust VA services has increased 19 percent to a record 91 percent, an all-time high
- Offered same-day emergency mental health care at every VA medical facility, and secured $9.5 billion for mental health services in 2020
- Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017, which ensured that veterans could continue to see the doctor of their choice and wouldn’t have to wait for care
- During the Trump Administration, millions of veterans have been able to choose a private doctor in their communities
- Trump expanded Veterans’ ability to access telehealth services, including through the “Anywhere to Anywhere” VA healthcare initiative, leading to a 1,000 percent increase in usage during COVID-19
- Signed the Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act and removed thousands of VA workers who failed to give our Vets the care they so richly deserve
- Signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act of 2017 and improved the efficiency of the VA, setting record numbers for appeals decisions
- Modernized medical records to begin a seamless transition from the Department of Defense to the VA
- Launched a new tool that provides Veterans with online access to average wait times and quality-of-care data
- The promised White House VA Hotline has fielded hundreds of thousands of calls
- Formed the PREVENTS Task Force to fight the tragedy of Veteran suicide
Decreased Veteran homelessness, improved education benefits, and achieved record-low Veteran unemployment
- Signed and implemented the Forever GI Bill, allowing Veterans to use their benefits to get an education at any point in their lives
- Eliminated every penny of Federal student loan debt owed by American Veterans who are completely and permanently disabled
- Reduced veteran homelessness nationwide during 2019
- Signed and implemented the HAVEN Act to ensure that Veterans who have declared bankruptcy don’t lose their disability payments
- Helped hundreds of thousands of military service members make the transition from the military to the civilian workforce, and developed programs to support the employment of military spouses
- Placed nearly 40,000 homeless Veterans into employment through the Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program
- Enrolled over 500,000 transitioning service members in over 20,000 Department of Labor employment workshops
- Signed an executive order to help Veterans transition seamlessly into the United States Merchant Marine
Why Criticizing MAGA is a Failure for Joe Biden
Railing against the term “Make America Great Again” (MAGA) is yet another political misstep for President Biden. While it is understandable that his administration aims to distance itself from the policies and rhetoric of the previous administration, dismissing a slogan that resonated with a significant portion of the American electorate is seen as dismissive of their concerns. Moreover, rather than engaging in constructive dialogue, denouncing MAGA risks further alienating those who supported former President Trump’s agenda. That agenda proved itself to be the most successful agenda in recent history.
Donald Trump’s presidency was marked by a number of policy successes that had far-reaching implications. One notable accomplishment was his focus on tax reform, which resulted in the passing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act in 2017. This landmark legislation brought about significant tax cuts for both individuals and corporations, stimulating economic growth and job creation. Additionally, President Trump made strides in deregulation, aiming to reduce the bureaucratic burden on businesses and industries, which he believed inhibited their growth potential. His administration’s efforts resulted in cutting unnecessary regulations across sectors such as energy, finance, and healthcare. Furthermore, President Trump prioritized criminal justice reform by signing into law the First Step Act of 2018, a bipartisan effort to address issues such as prison overcrowding and recidivism rates. While controversial among critics and supporters alike, these achievements reflect just a couple of the key policy successes during Donald Trump’s tenure.
President Donald Trump has made significant strides in improving policies for veterans during his tenure. One of the most notable achievements is the signing of the VA MISSION Act, a comprehensive reform bill aimed at enhancing veterans’ access to healthcare services. This act streamlines and improves existing programs while also expanding options for private care when necessary. Additionally, Trump’s administration has focused on reducing veteran homelessness by funding various initiatives and providing housing assistance programs. Furthermore, he signed the Forever GI Bill into law, which eliminated the 15-year time limit on using education benefits, allowing veterans more flexibility in pursuing higher education opportunities. Trump’s commitment to veterans is further evidenced by increasing funding for mental health services, addressing suicide prevention, and prioritizing employment opportunities and job training programs for former military personnel. Overall, these policy successes underscore Trump’s dedication to improving the lives of our nation’s heroes and ensuring they receive the support they deserve.
Vets for Trump Blog
Governor Kim Reynolds of Iowa decided to throw her support behind Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. But pardon me if I don’t start popping champagne bottles. You see, this endorsement might have made headlines, but let’s be real here – it’s not exactly the most earth-shattering news. It’s like that one classmate in high school who was always trying a little too hard to climb the popularity ladder but ended up being just another face in the crowd.
It is imperative that Donald Trump secures the presidency in 2024, as the future of America hangs in the balance. Allow me to emphasize that my support...
For decades, the left has cunningly employed victimhood as a tactic to rally support for their radical agendas. It has proven to be quite effective. They...
It seems the chief complaints about Speaker Mike Johnson are about his strong Christian faith and belief that American leaders should put the interest of...
Veterans, especially those with longer periods of service and those who are not globalists have supported President Trump from the beginning. Vets for Trump first supported the President to help fix the VA and to bring to a close the endless wars. Veterans have never shrunk from defending our nation. The problem comes in when the Military-Industrial Complex that President Eisenhower warned about keeps us in endless wars.
Vets for Trump did not need to wait long for President Trump to fix the VA. A promise that was made and a promise that was kept to veterans. It only took holding VA employees accountable. Veterans applauded the VA Accountability Act. Veterans also believe, in large part, that this same type of action should be applied across the government to hold government employees accountable. Imagine how great our government could be. It would run like the military.
Veterans also want the same thing our civilian population wants, safety and security to live our lives in peace. We support our police, first responders, and those who serve our local communities in various ways. As a matter of fact, many who served in the military find themselves in these occupations after leaving the service.
Veterans know that America has been taken advantage of for over 100 years. Our military has traveled the world to drive out not only our enemies but the enemies of those with who we are aligned. This has not always been in America’s best interest but Vets for Trump believes we are overall a noble nation.
Vets for Trump also knows that President Trump has a peculiar way of communicating. Many admit President Trump has broken the political norms. However, in the end, President Trump’s policies have been the best we have ever seen. Just like picking a doctor, do you want the one with the best bedside manner or the best in the business? We choose the best in the business.
Vets for Trump knows this has been a turbulent time. However, we see President Trump as the one sticking up for We The People and not Wall Street and large corporations. For some reason, this Billionaire has stood for the working man and woman. We don’t fully understand why but we simply accept it as a truth. This truth has been evident over the past years that he has served our nation.
God bless our President and the freedom-loving people of the United States of America!