Political martyrs are people who suffer persecution and/or death for advocating, renouncing, refusing to renounce, and/or refusing to advocate a political belief or cause.
Persecution of political martyrs can take many forms, including harassment, imprisonment, torture, and execution. In some cases, political martyrs may be harassed, prosecuted, or killed by their own government, while in other cases they may be killed by non-governmental groups.
The reasons for political persecution vary widely, but some common reasons include:
* The desire to silence dissent
* The desire to maintain power
* The desire to promote a particular ideology
* The desire to punish or avenge a perceived wrong
Political martyrs often become symbols of resistance and hope for those who share their beliefs. Their deaths or persecution can inspire others to continue fighting for their cause, even in the face of great adversity. We will see what happens here.
Vets for Trump will not intentionally dox you! It's OK to disagree just be smart about it. Terms for comments
- Comments containing non-sequitur statements, news articles or links, pasted in text, and distasteful opinions will be deleted or marked as SPAM. A non-sequitur is a statement (such as a response) that does not follow logically from or is not related to anything previously said in the author's post.
- Note to Trolls: If you say negative things about Trump and then say you are voting for him you will be marked as a spammer unless you tell us why you are still voting for him despite your negative views.