Sincere questions and comments are welcome. Here are a few rules of the road. Most of these rules are set forth for the anti-Trump crowd.
- Comments or questions should be sincere. We know some hate Trump and that will never change. If you fall into that category you are not our target audience. Don’t bother entering things like Trump is a racist or traitor etc.
- Comments should be related to the Post you are commenting on.
- Comments should avoid non-sequitur. That means a statement (such as a response) that does not follow logically from or is not clearly related to anything previously said.
- Comments and arguments should avoid Ad infinitum or Ad nauseam. Again, we get it. You hate Trump. An example would be quoting the WAPO 20,000 plus lies told by Trump. That just makes thinking people laugh out loud.
- If you are making a point that is anti-Trump then please provide a link to an objective article relating to your point. Do not simply say it is found on this website and link it to the main site. Make sure it is objective. Links to websites or videos that simply slant the way you want are not going to fly.
- Realize that if we do let you post a nasty comment expect to get it back. Call Trump a traitor and you might receive a reply that suggests you are a traitor.
- Do not expect any sympathy for being a veteran. There are horrible human beings that are veterans just as there are in any other profession. We are almost all veterans on this website. You are not special. Also, rank has no privilege here.
Another quick note: We do not get a lot of comments. That is because the whole world has been designed around social media. We maintain this website so we can say things without fear from liberal big tech. What we do get is traffic. On an average month, we serve over 100,000 page views. That will only intensify as we approach November 3rd.
Vets for Trump will always make sure no harm comes to all law-abiding Americans! It's OK to disagree.