It did not take long for people to start asking what my take is on the ICBM launch from North Korea moments ago. This is a quick “brain dump.”
- President Trump is not one to announce any kind of military response. If it happens it will happen without notice.
- President Trump has got to be royally pissed that China allowed this to happen and will hold them accountable.
- China is not interested in war or harm coming to the United States. Without us, the Chinese economy totally collapses and millions of their people starve.
- We have the capability to shoot down missiles. However, the probability of a successful shoot-down of an ICBM has to be weighed against that of error.
- The South Koreans have a lot to lose and that is part of the equation. However, they have to weigh possible nuclear annihilation to conventional war losses.
- If the President does not feel confident enough in our ability to shoot down North Korean ICBM’s I would anticipate an attack on North Korean ICBM’s as they are being fueled.
The bottom line is Kim Jong-un has left the world no other choice. I cannot see President Trump or Secretary Mattis standing still for this. As President Trump just said, “We will handle this.”
For Immediate Release
RE: JANUARY 27TH RALLY – MAGA MARCH FOR JUSTICE (MMFJ)
WASHINGTON, DC—In its mission to support and defend President Trump in Making America Great Again and to demand an end to abuses of power that illegitimately subvert the lawful execution of his electoral mandate, MAGA March for Justice will rally in Washington, DC and other locations across the country on January 27, 2018.
Supportive of President Trump and his promise to Make America Great Again, MAGA March for Justice tangibly represents the historic electoral victory achieved by the President through his promises to secure our border, act in American interests at home and abroad, and return power to citizens by ending corruption in Washington, DC and the two-tier justice system that enabled it.
Moreover, the focus of the January rally is to bring attention to illegitimate abuses of power by the judiciary, legislature, and executive branch agents, designed to politically obstruct the President in acting upon the mandate of his voters as well as protect government figures under current and previous administrations connected to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who benefitted from and/or participated in a cover-up of pay-to-play influence connected to The Clinton Foundation in regard to Russian bribery and disinformation campaign to secure access to American Uranium. This is the illicit scheme uncovered by the FBI, known commonly as the “Uranium One” scandal.
Having secured a permit from local Washington authorities as well as initial backing from a financial benefactor for $20,000, MAGA March for Justice has already caught the attention of social media figures prominently critical of the investigation of Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The group plans to leverage this initial show of support to garner the interest of other media, personalities, and supporters to create a massive visual to Washington and the public in their rally, with plans to execute concurrent rallies in other cities.
MMFJ asserts that President Trump is being willfully harassed and obstructed in executing his lawful authority as President by an illegitimate Special Counsel investigation by Robert Mueller that is based upon a fake dossier created by Russian nationals illegally paid by the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Former FBI Director James Comey’s awareness of this dossier and taking seriously of false charges made in it were used to justify and initiate surveillance and investigation with those connected to the Trump campaign.
The position of MMFJ is that the “Russia Collusion” investigation of President Trump is a result of false accusations, established by the Clinton campaign in collusion with Russian nationals, which were then wrongly investigated by Comey’s FBI resulting in the wrongful implication, surveillance, and unmasking of Trump campaign and administration officials.
This investigation is being led by officials who are all in some way involved in then-Secretary of State Clinton’s apparent play-to-play scheme with The Clinton Foundation, Russian officials, and American Uranium interests. Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation comes as a result of Attorney General’s recusal from matters relating to the 2016 campaign, which deferred the matter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who is himself alleged to have known about the details of the Uranium One scheme and who wrote a Justice Department memo used by the Trump administration to justify dismissal of then FBI Director Comey, remaining at the heart of allegations that the Trump administration has something to hide in relation to Russia.
Motivating the MAGA March for Justice is the demand for the appointment of a Special Counsel to investigate the DOJ and FBI role in covering up Clinton, Clinton Foundation, DNC, and government involvement in, as well as related allegations regarding Uranium One. Additionally, they ask that this Special Counsel investigate the role of the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and ODNI in interfering with the 2016 election through the use of fraudulent FISA warrants and illegal unmasking of US citizens, including payments regarding and those connected with the fake Trump dossier. Such an investigation would also examine the connection of Secretary Clinton’s illegal email server and unlawful destruction of evidence of more than 30,000 emails as it relates to covering up these matters, and any undue influence exerted by those in the FBI or DOJ to scuttle the previous investigation into these matters for their own benefit or protection from incrimination.
MAGA March for Justice (@MAGA4Justice)
Sean George, President
For Further Information, Contact:
Email: [email protected]
Warning: If you are easily put on the defensive, this post is going to piss you off. I suppose I should say that before almost everything I write.
We have all heard the saying “Perception is reality.” I am about to explain why this colloquialism is false. At this time it might be good to quickly review the following link which attempts to explain the question, “Is all truth subjective truth?”
It is fairly easy to see that perception is NOT reality. Combat veterans instinctively understand the fallacy of the saying. If you do not perceive a threat it can still kill you. Think of perceiving there are no enemies in the area. Your guard is down and suddenly your buddy drops from sniper fire. Hmmm, the perception was not reality, was it? I don’t mean to limit the logical understanding of reality to combat veterans. Most of us live our lives in the real world. It takes years of higher education to beat the common sense out of us.
As sayings work their way into the popular culture the humor or nuance of the original meaning is often lost. Just think how many times you have heard people say “It is what it is” (a Greg Gutfeld banned phrase.) as an answer to difficult to face things as if it is the final word. There is a time to accept things and a time to resist things, like the urge to beat the crap out of your Senator neighbor over lawn mowing techniques. Yep, that’s a felony. PS a $1,000 robotic mower investment could have saved Rand Paul serious bodily injury. Forgive me, I digress.
I have met well-educated people who actually believe you can have your own truth. The danger of believing “perception is reality” and “you can have your own truth” is it can lead to irrational behavior. In some cases, it can get you killed. In other cases, it simply lands a person in a psych ward. I’m fairly sure most Muslim Extremists believe they are winning the war and their cause is favored by their God, just before they are vaporized by a Hellfire Missile. If those same Muslim Extremists had received proper psychological care they and their victims might still be alive today.
Maybe a better way to explain what is meant by “perception is reality” is to say: “Many people do not know the difference or are unable to distinguish between their strongly held opinions and reality”. That is a mouthful. Translated into southern speak it would read, “Thar just ain’t no fixin stewpid.” Another quip, but less popular, is “Ignorance is remedial but stupidity is forever.” That is a shortened version of a quote from Aristophanes from around 450 BC.
Since 450 BC it has become difficult for the average person to distinguish between opinion and reality. A primary cause of this is 24-hour news stations mixing news with commentary. Opinion journalism does not affect people educated in critical thinking as much as those who instinctively believe what they are told by various news outlets. Liberal education no rarely teaches critical thinking. Logic is not a mandatory subject in most high schools. The result is students who grow into adults that cannot handle ideas that oppose their opinions. I get emails all the time with outrageous claims related to President Trump.
Here are some objective truths.
There are many more but I will stop there. Anything more than stating the facts is spin. Spin is the attempt to get you to see reality from a particular viewpoint, which is when things become subjective.
A person’s thoughts or feelings can be reality-based or they can be false and even delusional. Knowing the difference is important for peace of mind and mental stability. Over the Thanksgiving weekend, you may have experienced relatives holding various political views. The most notable and often talked about are the relatives who just cannot get over having President Trump in the Whitehouse.
Whatever your view about the President is, it is more likely to be emotionally based rather than fact or reality-based. My advice to the Left is the same advice I gave to the Right when President Obama was in charge. Examine your internal views to see if they are consistent with reality. When they are aligned you will be happier.
I leave you with this quote to ponder:
An objective truth and individual reason are feared above all. ~ Jimmy Johnson
One woman’s response to Michelle Obama who told all women that they should have voted for Hillary because she is a woman and would represent women properly.
I still haven’t figured out why Hillary lost.
- Was it the Russians?
- Or was it Wikileaks?
- Or was it Podesta?
- Or Comey?
- Or was it a sexual predator husband?
- Or was it her chief of staff’s husband Wiener’s pictures of his penis?
- Was it a subpoena violation?
- Or was it the corrupt Clinton foundation?
- Or was it the congressional lies?
- Or was it the Benghazi bungle that cost several lives?
- Or was it pay for play?
- Or was it the travel gate scandal?
- Or was it the Whitewater scandal?
- Or the cattle gate scandal?
- Or the Trooper-Gate scandal?
- Or was it the $15 million for Chelsea’s apt bought with Clinton Foundation money?
- Or Comey’s investigation?
- Or her husband’s interference with Loretta Lynch and the investigation?
- Or was it stealing debate questions?
- Was it deleting forensic 30,000 emails?
- Was it the Seth Rich murder?
- Was it calling half the USA deplorable?
- Was it the underhanded immoral treatment of Bernie Sanders?
- Was it the Vince Foster murder?
- The Jennifer Flowers assault?
- The Jennifer Flowers settlement?
- The Paula Jones lawsuit?
- The $800,000 Paula Jones settlement?
- The lie about taking on sniper fire in Eastern Europe?
- The impeachment?
- The $6 billion she “lost” when in charge of the State Department?
- The $10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich?
Gee, I just can’t quite put my finger on it, but it seems to be right in front of me.
Below are some details I just received in my email. I thought you might like to review it. I could not find out where to sign up for telemedicine. I suppose there are people already signed up to provide that service and they will be getting busier. I bolded a few things that caught my attention. I see someone has brought up my thought that we need to investigate non-addictive pain medicines, vaccines and pain management techniques. I believe more emphasis has to be put into this area. The same amount of money, time and resources should be spent on managing pain as we did on HIV/AIDS research. We can win this battle if we have a mind to do it.
A PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY: President Donald J. Trump is mobilizing his entire Administration to address drug addiction and opioid abuse by directing the declaration of a Nationwide Public Health Emergency to address the opioids crisis.
- The action allows for expanded access to telemedicine services, including services involving remote prescribing of medicine commonly used for substance abuse or mental health treatment.
- The action helps overcome bureaucratic delays and inefficiencies in the hiring process, by allowing the Department of Health and Human Services to more quickly make temporary appointments of specialists with the tools and talent needed to respond effectively to our Nation’s ongoing public health emergency.
- The actions allows the Department of Labor to issue dislocated worker grants to help workers who have been displaced from the workforce because of the opioid crisis, subject to available funding.
- The action allows for shifting of resources within HIV/AIDS programs to help people eligible for those programs receive substance abuse treatment, which is important given the connection between HIV transmission and substance abuse.
The Trump White House has moved quickly to address the drug addiction and opioid crisis, with the President’s Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis leading the way.
- In March 2017, President Trump established the President’s Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis, with the following stated mission: “to study the scope and effectiveness of the Federal response to drug addiction and the opioid crisis and to make recommendations to the President for improving that response.”
- President Trump eagerly awaits the Commission’s final report so that he can review their findings and recommendations.
- Since President Trump took office, more than $1 billion in funding has been allocated or spent directly addressing the drug addiction and opioid crisis.
- Since April, more than $800 million has been distributed for prevention, treatment, first responders, prescription drug monitoring programs, recovery and other care in communities, inpatient settings, and correctional systems.
- Since the President took office, $254 million in funding for high-risk communities, law enforcement, and first responder coordination and work has been awarded.
- The CDC has launched the Prescription Awareness Campaign, a multimedia awareness campaign featuring the real-life stories of people who have lost loved ones to prescription opioid overdose and people in recovery.
- The Food and Drug Administration is imposing new requirements on the manufacturers of prescription opioids to help reverse the overprescribing that has fueled the crisis.
- The Department of Justice’s Opioid Fraud and Abuse Detection Unit is targeting individuals that are contributing to the prescription opioid epidemic, has netted the largest-ever health care fraud takedown, secured the first-ever indictments against Chinese fentanyl manufacturers, and seized AlphaBay, the largest criminal marketplace on the Internet and a major source of fentanyl and heroin.
- The State Department has secured a binding UN agreement making it harder for criminals to access fentanyl precursors ANPP and NPP.
- The National Institutes of Health has initiated discussions with the pharmaceutical industry to establish a partnership to investigate non-addictive pain relievers and new addiction and overdose treatments, as well as a potential vaccine for addiction.
- The Department of Defense, Department of Veterans Affairs, National Institutes of Health, and Department of Health and Human Services are collaborating on a six-year, $81 million joint research partnership focusing on nondrug approaches to managing pain in order to address the needs of service members and veterans.
My Dear Flag Memories were inspired by the video at the bottom of this post. You may want to write your own in the comments section.
I remember standing before you as a child in elementary school and pledging allegiance to you. I remember seeing you wave in the wind above my schoolyard. I remember you draping the coffin of an assassinated President. I remember you on other coffins as our fallen returned from the Vietnam War and many others to come. I remember you when I joined the Air Force and standing at attention when you were raised and lowered daily for nearly 23 years. I remember you greeting us when we returned from Granada, Panama, Gulf War, Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghanistan and a multitude of foreign countries. I remember you on the shoulder of my comrades in arms, in my office, in parades and at the funerals of my friends.
I remember you on that cold winter day when we were released from our Prisoner of War training. We were weak, we were hungry, we were frostbitten, we had not slept in days. I remember you as we all shed our tears at your site through our dehydrated eyes. Yes, you brought tears to the eyes of some of the toughest people in the world. Just one look assured us that the nightmare was over. We were back in the land of the free and the home of the brave. We were not black, white, brown, red or yellow. We were red, white and blue through and through.
The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag: “I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”, should be rendered by standing at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. When not in uniform men should remove any non-religious headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should remain silent, face the flag, and render the military salute.”
Yes, it is a ploy to get donations but you may as well still sign and skip the donation. Click here.