While this is an NRA commercial it says it all. Think about it.
The question below was submitted by Tom Dart of The Guardian
I’m writing a story that asks veterans about Donald Trump’s appeal, so I’d be very interested in your comments on why you back him and whether the recent row related to the Khan family has changed your opinion at all. Grateful for your thoughts.
- Donald Trump was the first Presidential candidate this election cycle to come out strongly in support of veterans. Mr. Trump has raised millions for veterans and has a plan in writing.
- Donald Trump displays the “rugged individualism” that makes America great. A quality that I came to admire during my 23 years of military service.
- Donald Trump is a strong leader who seeks advice according to those who know him.
- Donald Trump is supported and vouched for by others I respect. Among them are names like Newt Gingrich, Dr. Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee, Herman Cain, and others
- Donald Trump has vowed to remove ISIS and protect the homeland from the risk of immigrant infiltrators that vowed harm to the citizens I was sworn to protect.
- Donald Trump shows respect to our military community and clandestine services by not revealing battle plans to the enemy like others have; I respect him for it.
- Donald Trump is for law and order as evidenced by a strong stance on ‘legal immigration. Mr. Trump also respects the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice).
- Donald Trump respects and supports my brothers and sisters in blue.
- Donald Trump has been a successful businessman who has brought in many projects under budget and under time. I believe he can bring this type of leadership to Washington via a new tone of responsibility and streamlining. When he says he will fire certain people who do not perform I believe he will. Accountability and streamlining are keys to success.
- Donald Trump has a history of working with others. In my opinion President Obama, Hillary Clinton and many from the left are dividers, not dealers. The left has a “my way or the highway” mentality not good for our great nation. I believe Donald Trump is the champion America needs at the helm.
- Donald Trump supports the Second Amendment and is backed by the NRA, As one sworn to protect the Constitution of the United States veterans must support Donald Trump if they are to keep their oath.
- Donald Trump supports fair trade rather than free trade. While not related to the military or law and order it does appeal to me as a citizen.
- I struggle to understand how so much media attention is given to Mr. Khan and virtually nothing given to Pat Smith and Charles Woods.
- The Khan’s were not lied to by Donald Trump like Pat Smith and Charles Woods were by Hillary Clinton.
- Hillary basically called Smith and Woods liars.
- While Mr. and Mrs. Khan have suffered a tragedy, it does not make their political opinion any more or less important than Pat Smith or Charles Woods.
- No, I still support Trump over Clinton.
The views expressed in this post are my own. I do not speak for the RNC, the Trump Campaign or all Veterans who support Donald Trump for President.
Michael J. Kelly
MSgt USAF Retired
Updated 6 Aug 2016
Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that Democrats and their allies media wide have been using to hammer GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, has deleted his law firm’s website from the Internet.
The EB5 program, which helps wealthy foreigners usually from the Middle East essentially buy their way into America, is fraught with corruption. U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) has detailed such corruption over the past several months, and in February issued a blistering statement about it.
Woke up this morning to hear the news that the NSA has all of the 30,000 deleted Clinton emails. According to the article the FBI can grab those emails any time they want them. Read the full story here on Breitbart.
Above are the standard battleground states.
You can follow the Real Clear Politics Averages here. Just select the state you want. I set the default to Florida since that Battleground state has the most electoral votes.
Bottom line if you live in a Battleground state we need to work double time.
Today a friend emailed me a link to this article about Hillary’s interview with Chris Wallace on FOX News Sunday. Here is his actual short email which was a follow up from a previous discussion:
On the other hand…here is this crap-head. “I didn’t do nuffin’.” Which is, of course, the problem, she didn’t do nuffin’ right and does not care.
This is why Trump has to F’ing grow up.
The referenced article points to Hillary blaming others. (I didn’t do nuffin,”) When you are Secretary of State you still have others you can blame. I’m sure she will try to blame some underling if she wins the Presidency. (cold shiver)
The last part of the email refers to Trump’s comments on the Khan family who appeared at the DNC Convention. The author of the article asks a good question:
Will Hillary’s condescending attack on the Benghazi heroes’ families be treated with the same media fury as Donald Trump’s criticism of the parents of Army Capt. Humayun Khan? Don’t hold your breath.
Hillary has been a politician most of her life. She knows how to blame others, obfuscate (meaning avoid answering directly and try to confuse the issue) and apply every trick in the political handbook. Anything but give a straight answer. God forbid she should actually take full responsibility. She is just like her husband Bill arguing over the meaning of the word “is”.
Trump, on the other hand is way to open for the political class. He fires out opinions just like you would get when talking to a friend, coworker or neighbor. Donald Trump does not act like the cameras are on and a legion of opponents are taking notes on every syllable he utters. Shocking to actually hear candid talk from someone running for the highest office in the land if you are politically correct. To me it is refreshing.
You all know the TV Commercial where a man and woman are on a date saying exactly what they are thinking? That is Trump. No need to ask him how he really feels.
Which would you rather have as President, a liar or someone who has to step back a little from something said politically incorrect?
I support Trump because Hillary has proven herself to be totally incompetent, and indifferent to the security of the country. Also the evidence indicates to me that the Clintons are pretty much crooks.
On the other hand Mr. Trump’s recent response to the Muslim parent who lost a son makes me wonder if he is serious in his campaign. To compare his work to the loss of a son, and then go off on a tangent about the mother’s silence, at the minimum shows a complete inability to think on his feet, and at the worst, a desire to damage his own campaign. A simple statement that he desired to protect the country from the damage seen in Europe with a temporary halt to migrations would have been appropriate, as well as showing sympathy for the parents. There is a time to forcefully counter attack, and a time for a measured response. He needs to learn that.
Site Administrator’s Thoughts: It is easy to have 20/20 hindsight. I am guessing the main objection is to the “sacrifice” issue. With enough time to think I may have responded “What sacrifice has Obama, Hillary or Bill Clinton made?” Is there a point Khan was trying to make that I missed?
Also, the attack by a Gold Star parent on Donald Trump is a distraction from the Obama / Clinton failed foreign policies. Had Obama and Clinton kept some control over Iraq after the war was won Trump would not have to deal with the issue of ISIS.
Khan is obviously a Democrat or is at minimum using Democratic Talking Points. Khan makes the same false allegations against Trump as do all Democrats.
Hillary lying to Patricia Smith is 100 fold worse than anything Trump has said.
Original Post by:
Vets4Trump aligning efforts with #TeamVA| #RPV to open a storefront in @VirginiaBeach to impact local #VeteranOutreach to #GOTV for @realDonaldTrump
During an interview with O’Reilly last night (25 Jul 16) Charles Krauthammer said “Oh come on, you believe that gump?” This was in relation to Donald Trump’s position on NOT telling the world wide audience exactly what he has planned for ISIS. Krauthammer then accused O’Reilly was “spinning” for Trump.
Any Veteran who was ever involved in a “real world” conflict would have been seriously disciplined for leaking plans.
Plans, even general plans, should NEVER be disclosed.
If you know a civilian that believes Trump should “spell out” our plans to defeat the enemy should refer them to D-Day Plans.
Donald Trump has a plan and he is NOT stupid. He will not reveal his plans or use compromised communications.
If you are an undecided voter take it from a Special Operations Vet. You do not reveal your plans to the enemy.
Priest murdered during Mass in terror attack on Catholic church in France. Two knife-wielding attackers who had pledged allegiance to ISIS, shouting “Allahu Akbar,” slit the throat of an 84-year-old priest and critically wounded at least one other person during a Tuesday morning terror attack on a Catholic church near the Normandy city of Rouen, officials said.
More refugees means it is more likely for terror here. Trump plans to keep them out. Hillary and Kane want to bring more here than Obama. They are all nuts! If you can’t find the poison pill in the bottle don’t take any of them.