(May 11, 2021) — First and foremost, ‘Veterans For America First’ is proud to announce that online applications are now available to become Official Ambassadors (2021) and invites all like-minded U.S. Citizens age 18 or older to apply today at: https://veteransforamericafirst.org/ambassador-application/ .
First, Veterans For America First National President Vlad Lemets explains what will be asked of you as an ‘Official Ambassador’ if and when your application has been approved after successful interview, inter alia- We need to ask every Veteran, First Responder and Patriot to enlist in a civilian army formed to fight for our Nation. We will keep you apprised as to our efforts, and call you to active service in times of need. We will ask you to contact representatives, senators, journalists, neighbors, and rally them to our support and that of America First policies. We will ask you to contact your local patriots and pro-America organizations and speak with them about supporting our programs. We will ask you to let your elected leaders know that they need to open their doors to us in Washington and not just listen to us, not just take us into consideration, but to work with us to implement real change in how we treat our returning service people and first responders struggling with PTSD and depression in every aspect of their lives.” -emphasized current President Vlad Lemets.
“Veterans For America First Official Ambassador’s Creed”
There are many types of Heroes in the World. While not all adorned the uniform to fight on a foreign shore, we see now the war in front of us. It is on our shores and in the streets of our cities and towns. If we do not intervene and stand together with our Veterans and First Responders it will destroy our Country and all that we hold dear. We are the Warriors that fight side by side with America’s Warriors. We fight to save our people from the chains of totalitarian bondage and defend sovereignty of our nation from global economic takeover.
As such, generally speaking, it is the overall ethos of Veterans For America First that No matter what our differences are, we would not be able to express them without the protection of the American soldier and dedication of our first responders. They volunteer to risk their lives on to protect and to serve the lives of every American. They did not volunteer to lose their life at the hands of a medical system that seemingly can’t protect them. Everybody enjoys the freedoms thanks to their sacrifices. Everybody says they love our troops and first responders. It is time for everybody to do something about it. “We are incredibly grateful for and humbled by your continued support as this grassroots organization continues to grow, both in strength and in numbers, and has exceedingly surpassed all of our short-term and long-term membership goals since the organization’s initial inception over five years ago.”- adds Veterans For America First National Spokesman Admiral Chuck Kubic.
Official Ambassador Application: Veterans For America First (2021) Formal Expectations, Consent Agreement & Legal Authorizations
- I recognize and value the Veterans for America First Services programs, and I will actively work to ensure its success and model its vision at all times.
- I will strive to make all new Veterans for America First families, and visitors feel welcome. I will remember my position as a role model and be patient and understanding in my interactions with new supporters.
- I will act with integrity and be on time to all scheduled calls as well as be self-directed and accountable when working autonomously.
- I agree to attend all regularly scheduled annual meetings, any required trainings, and individual meetings with local area leaders.
- I understand the role of Ambassador requires me to be sensitive and open minded to individual concerns, contexts and differences. I will not intentionally engage in any incidents of prejudice or biases related to gender, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, ability, age, or appearance.
- I will maintain a high level of professionalism. This includes, but is not limited to, abstaining from the use of profanity or inappropriate language in official capacity.
- I will consistently demonstrate positive support for, and respect toward, every individual member of the Ambassador team. This includes having timely conversation regarding feedback and working to create a positive team environment for everyone.
- I will neither criticize, nor recommend, specific organizations or businesses to the Veterans for America First community. I will, instead, provide objective and impartial information regarding specific Veterans for America First affiliate organizations and services. I will respect and honor the confidentiality of Veterans for America First records and other information that I may come across in my role.
- I understand that the position sometimes involves a demanding schedule (such as during Election), and that I will be required to volunteer the hours necessary to create and maintain a successful program. This may include early mornings, late evenings and possible weekends. I will commit any additional time and effort necessary to ensure that we are completely prepared.
- I understand that this position may also be responsible for any office-related tasks.
- I understand that all violations of this contract are serious and will be addressed on a case-by-case basis by the Veterans for America First Ambassador Staff. Violation of any of the above expectations can result in probation or termination from this position.
- I understand that being an Veterans for America First Ambassador is commitment of promise and opportunity. I certify that I have and will provide information throughout the selection process that is true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge. I certify that I have and will answer all questions to the best of my ability and that I have not and will not withhold any information that would unfavorably affect my application. I understand that misrepresentations or omissions may be cause for my immediate rejection as an applicant . I hereby give permission to Veterans Keeping America Great, Inc. dba Veterans for America First, a national grassroots social welfare organization to perform a background check.
-(SIGNED: xx: Signature/ Printed Name/Date/Witness & Date)
Accordingly, the entire team at Veterans For America First challenges you to come fight for America’s freedoms alongside us and cordially invite you to me by submitting your formal application online to join our Official Veterans For America First (2021) Ambassador Team. We are asking every Veteran, First Responder and Patriot to enlist in a civilian army formed to fight for our Nation. No matter what our differences are, we would not be able to express them without the protection of the American soldier and the dedication of our First Responders. They volunteer to risk their lives to protect the lives of all Americans.
– – –
In conclusion, to learn more about all the ambassadorship program, the organization and for additional details on our current All-Star roster of highly-distinguished Veterans For America First’ Official Ambassadors’, and for details on the ground-breaking organization’s grassroots work, and/or to support the ‘Veterans For America First’ mission in enforcing our shared America First agenda and policy initiatives nationwide, please refer to the official Veterans For America First website at: www.VeteransForAmericaFirst.org today! Veterans For America First sincerely appreciates your interest in applying for an Official 2021 Ambassadorship and looks forward to reviewing your completed application.
Media Contact: Press Secretary, Kristie Tertel, [email protected]
The post Call to Action: Apply for Official ‘Veterans For America First’ Ambassadorship Today! appeared first on Veterans for America First.