Hi All, just wanted to send a personal greeting to all my fellow veterans for Trump. As vets, we spent a lot of holidays away from family. Thankfully, our President has been bringing troops home from endless wars for the past 4 years and not getting us engaged in other wars. Quite the opposite. His policies have brought about more peace in the middle east and other areas than any other President. Let’s remember to keep him in our thoughts and prayers as we give thanks this year.
We have a lot to be thankful for as both veterans and Trump supporters. Here are the results of our quick survey:
- Adding Constitutionalist Judges (13%, 36 Votes)
- Operation Warp Speed (11%, 32 Votes)
- Rebuilding the military (11%, 31 Votes)
- Fixing the VA (10%, 27 Votes)
- Negotiating 4 peace agreements with 3 Nobel Peace Prize Nominations (9%, 25 Votes)
- Destroying the ISIS caliphate and not starting new wars (8%, 23 Votes)
- Lowering unemployment for all races and sexes to historic levels (7%, 20 Votes)
- Lowering Taxes (7%, 19 Votes)
- Exposing the deep state (4%, 12 Votes)
- Right to try (4%, 12 Votes)
- Exposing the bias in media (4%, 11 Votes)
- Reducing human trafficking (4%, 11 Votes)
- Negotiating new trade deals (4%, 10 Votes)
- Building the wall (3%, 8 Votes)
- Getting NATO to start paying what they promised (1%, 3 Votes)
- Moving embassy to Jerusalem (0%, 1 Votes)
One of our commenters suggested Add: Exposing election fraud. So there it is. A short list of what we should be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Hope you all enjoy your day!
For a larger list click here.