Veterans for Trump
News & Opinion
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Vets for Trump does not trust social media
Vets for Trump
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Vets for Trump does not trust social media
Vets for Trump aka Veterans for Trump give veterans a platform to share their voices in support of President Trump on any and all topics. We are not a “cult of personality” organization. Vets for Trump is about policy, not personality. We hope for his return in 2024. Click here to read more on the About page. We do not want your money. If you want to help veterans you can get a website, domain, and more at this link. We never share your information unless you request we do so.
Vets for Trump is not the proper channel for resolving your individual issues as veterans. Click here.
Why Veterans support Trump
Love him or hate him, no President has done more for veterans than Donald J Trump! He also rebuilt our military!
Reformed the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to improve care, choice, and employee accountability
- Signed and implemented the VA Mission Act, which made permanent Veterans CHOICE, revolutionized the VA community care system, and delivered quality care closer to home for Veterans
- The number of Veterans who say they trust VA services has increased 19 percent to a record 91 percent, an all-time high
- Offered same-day emergency mental health care at every VA medical facility, and secured $9.5 billion for mental health services in 2020
- Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017, which ensured that veterans could continue to see the doctor of their choice and wouldn’t have to wait for care
- During the Trump Administration, millions of veterans have been able to choose a private doctor in their communities
- Trump expanded Veterans’ ability to access telehealth services, including through the “Anywhere to Anywhere” VA healthcare initiative, leading to a 1,000 percent increase in usage during COVID-19
- Signed the Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act and removed thousands of VA workers who failed to give our Vets the care they so richly deserve
- Signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act of 2017 and improved the efficiency of the VA, setting record numbers for appeals decisions
- Modernized medical records to begin a seamless transition from the Department of Defense to the VA
- Launched a new tool that provides Veterans with online access to average wait times and quality-of-care data
- The promised White House VA Hotline has fielded hundreds of thousands of calls
- Formed the PREVENTS Task Force to fight the tragedy of Veteran suicide
Decreased Veteran homelessness, improved education benefits, and achieved record-low Veteran unemployment
- Signed and implemented the Forever GI Bill, allowing Veterans to use their benefits to get an education at any point in their lives
- Eliminated every penny of Federal student loan debt owed by American Veterans who are completely and permanently disabled
- Reduced veteran homelessness nationwide during 2019
- Signed and implemented the HAVEN Act to ensure that Veterans who have declared bankruptcy don’t lose their disability payments
- Helped hundreds of thousands of military service members make the transition from the military to the civilian workforce, and developed programs to support the employment of military spouses
- Placed nearly 40,000 homeless Veterans into employment through the Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program
- Enrolled over 500,000 transitioning service members in over 20,000 Department of Labor employment workshops
- Signed an executive order to help Veterans transition seamlessly into the United States Merchant Marine
Vets for Trump Twitter
Now that Elon Musk owns Twitter free speech is back and so are Vets for Trump!
Vets for Trump Blog
How Trump Is Different – Dealing With Thugs
There are many times we put ourselves in line with our political party even though we don't always agree on everything the party does. This week I'm...
Matt Walsh – What is a Woman?
Here is a link to What is a Woman by Matt Walsh. It says it is only available free for 24 hours but it has been up longer than that. I wouldn't wait. I...
Elon Musk & Babylon Bee
Elon Musk can be hard for some folks to listen to because of his somewhat halting but thoughtful way of speaking. However, I thought it important to...
Memorial Day vs Pride Month
Although this has been brought up in previous years it is worth repeating. Veterans get 2 days per year for recognition. Veterans Day for the living and...
Durham Report – They Lied To You
The truth really sets off the left. Here is a great portion of the Benny Show outlining what was said by intel agencies and political elites. People...
Veterans, especially those with longer periods of service and those who are not globalists have supported President Trump from the beginning. Vets for Trump first supported the President to help fix the VA and to bring to a close the endless wars. Veterans have never shrunk from defending our nation. The problem comes in when the Military-Industrial Complex that President Eisenhower warned about keeps us in endless wars.
Vets for Trump did not need to wait long for President Trump to fix the VA. A promise that was made and a promise that was kept to veterans. It only took holding VA employees accountable. Veterans applauded the VA Accountability Act. Veterans also believe, in large part, that this same type of action should be applied across the government to hold government employees accountable. Imagine how great our government could be. It would run like the military.
Veterans also want the same thing our civilian population wants, safety and security to live our lives in peace. We support our police, first responders, and those who serve our local communities in various ways. As a matter of fact, many who served in the military find themselves in these occupations after leaving the service.
Veterans know that America has been taken advantage of for over 100 years. Our military has traveled the world to drive out not only our enemies but the enemies of those with who we are aligned. This has not always been in America’s best interest but Vets for Trump believes we are overall a noble nation.
Vets for Trump also knows that President Trump has a peculiar way of communicating. Many admit President Trump has broken the political norms. However, in the end, President Trump’s policies have been the best we have ever seen. Just like picking a doctor, do you want the one with the best bedside manner or the best in the business? We choose the best in the business.
Vets for Trump knows this has been a turbulent time. However, we see President Trump as the one sticking up for We The People and not Wall Street and large corporations. For some reason, this Billionaire has stood for the working man and woman. We don’t fully understand why but we simply accept it as a truth. This truth has been evident over the past years that he has served our nation.
God bless our President and the freedom-loving people of the United States of America!